Angel Foundation’s Facing Cancer Together program provides emotional, social and psychological support for adults living with cancer and their families. The education and support programs, Teen Outreach, social gatherings and support groups provide a range of opportunities for parents, caregivers, young adults, teens and children to find ways to connect, learn and grow from one another. Many of these programs use the creative arts while teaching coping skills, cancer definitions, and more.
The supplies listed below are needed for the upcoming year of programming. On behalf of our families, thank you for your donation. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
All supplies should be new and in their original packaging. All items can be mailed or dropped off at Angel Foundation’s office:
1155 Centre Pointe Drive, Suite 7
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
- Crayola Crayons
- Washable Crayola Markers (Thin & Thick)
- Crayola Coloring Pencils
- Elmer’s Glue (Gallon Size and 4 oz. Bottles)
- Glue Sticks (Large and Small Sizes)
- Model Magic Packs (White)
- Play-doh (2 oz.)
- Stuffed Animals (Around 14” or smaller – For use in our AngelPack program – Kohl’s Care stuffies are the perfect size and are just $5!) *Please note: We are unable to accept donations of used stuffed animals*
- Books (A list of titles we are looking for is available on Amazon)
- Oil Pastels (Colorations classroom pack set of 336)
- Acrylic Paints
- Set of BioColor paints
- Drawing paper (8×10, 11×15)
- Watercolor paper (8×10, 11×15)
- Watercolor Pencils (Prismacolor, Faber-castell)
- Beading supplies
- Kid size (perler beads)
- Teen/young adult size (glass beads)
If you would like to make a monetary donation designated to purchase supplies, you can do so on our donate page.