- This event has passed.
Angel Gala 2021
January 30, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us LIVE at 6:45 pm CST this Saturday, January 30!
To view the program and bid on our auction items, CLICK HERE!
Join us from the comforts of home and experience the mission of Angel Foundation with heartwarming patient stories. Your participation will support families facing cancer with critical assistance needed now more than ever.
Your support provides:
- 2,000 emergency financial grants to adult cancer patients in 80 counties with 128 different cancer diagnoses
- 1,200 Angel Packs for kids with a parent facing cancer
- Free education, emotional and social support programs for 1,550 children and families
6:45 p.m. Watch Parties and Program Preview begin
- Host guests in person or virtually to view the Virtual Program together. Have dinner delivered from one of our catering partners or host cocktails and appetizers using our chef crafted recipes found in your gala goodie box.
- Dress up for a fun night in and have your Watch Party shown during the program preview
- Check out the online auction with premier items fit for our times
7:00 p.m. Virtual Program premieres live, featuring:
- heartwarming patient and family stories demonstrating Angel Foundation’s impact in the cancer care community
- inspiration from our Founder, Margie Sborov
- vision for the future from our President, Dave Becker
- giving opportunity—help us reach our goal of $500,000 to support local cancer patients
9:00 p.m. Online auction closes
- gift cards or certificates will be emailed or mailed to item winners
- all other items will be available for pick up at the Angel Foundation office and pick up times will be posted on the auction website
Register today and support the mission of Angel Foundation.
Host a Watch Party
Host a Watch Party either virtually or in person according to COVID-19 guidelines. You can host an unlimited number of virtual guests.
Host receives a gala goodie box delivery with fun surprises to get your party started and name shown in program credits. Your hosted guests will receive a digital gala package via email with suggested recipes and family-friendly activities. Once your registration is received, we will follow up with you to register your viewing party guests.
Wings Tribute Watch Party Host
Host a Watch Party and make the gala evening a night to remember by honoring someone special touched by cancer. Your tribute name will appear in a special graphic during the program and appear on our Wings Tribute Wall. Tributes can be in celebration of a cancer survivor, in memory of someone lost to cancer, or in honor of someone in the cancer care community. Host receives program recognition and all Watch Party Host benefits listed above.