Angel Gala 2022
January 29 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
ANGEL FOUNDATION INVITES YOU TO THE 20TH ANGEL GALA
SATURDAY, JANUARY 29, 2022
IN-PERSON 6 TO 11 P.M. AT THE HILTON MINNEAPOLIS
LIVESTREAM AT 7:30 P.M.
Join us for a fun evening celebrating the Angels Among Us who make a difference in the lives of local cancer patients. Experience the mission of Angel Foundation with heartwarming patient stories and give families facing cancer critical support needed now more than ever.
Your support provides:
- 2,165 emergency financial grants to adult cancer patients in 80 counties with 128 different cancer diagnoses
- Free education, emotional and social support programs for 1,550 children and families
REGISTRATION FOR THE IN-PERSON GALA IS NOW CLOSED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER FOR THE GALA PROGRAM LIVESTREAM OR BID ON AUCTION ITEMS, CLICK HERE.
Angel Foundation looks forward to celebrating the many “Angels Among Us” who serve our cancer care community on Saturday, January 29. We are proceeding with plans to host the event in-person with updated COVID protocols in place, as well as, provide a virtual option for guests unable to attend. Whether you join us in-person or virtual, your support will deliver critical support to over 2,000 cancer patients and their families. We are incredibly grateful to our many event supporters making a difference in the lives of our patients.
In-Person Guests: Please read carefully through the updated COVID protocols mandated by the City of Minneapolis.
To ensure the safety of our guests attending the event in person, we will be following the COVID protocols set in place by the City of Minneapolis:
Effective January 19, 2022, any space of public accommodation in the City of Minneapolis where food and/or drink is sold or served indoors for consumption onsite shall admit only those persons who furnish proof of a Completed Vaccination Series* against COVID-19 occurring at least two weeks prior to entry, or proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test conducted by a medical professional from a sample that was collected from such person within three calendar days prior to the person’s entry**. This requirement shall become effective January 26, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. for any space of public accommodation while holding a ticketed event, as that term is defined in this Emergency Regulation. All individuals, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a Medical-Grade Mask or Cloth Face Covering while not actively engaged in eating and/or drinking onsite.
*Completed Vaccination Series does not include a booster
**Home testing kit results will not be accepted
In-Person Check-In Procedure: Please take a photo of your COVID vaccination card or negative COVID test and save it to your phone. Upon arrival to the Hilton Minneapolis, put on your face mask and proceed to the Angel Gala on the third level. A Hilton staff member will verify your COVID status and clear you to proceed to the Gala Guest Check-In where you will register for bidding, pick up your name badge, and receive your table assignment.
Valet parking will be available at the hotel entrance or you may self-park in the ramp directly below the hotel.
Further details about the event will be provided next week. We are excited to host you on this special night for Angel Foundation.
In case the event is cancelled due to COVID restrictions mandated by state or federal guidelines, Angel Foundation will offer full refunds on event registration fees.
6:00 p.m. Cocktail reception, Auction Display and Wine Pull open
7:00 p.m. Ballroom opens for dinner seating
7:30 p.m. Program begins
8:00 p.m. Live auction and Giving Opportunity
9:00 p.m. Online auction closes
9:15 p.m. Entertainment begins
11:00 p.m. Event concludes
7:30 p.m. Program Livestream Begins
- Welcome from our Founder, Margie Sborov
- Watch video testimonials from some of our Angels Among Us
- Check out the online auction featuring fabulous items and experiences. All guests can bid on the auction regardless of if you are attending in-person or virtual. You must register on GiveSmart to place a bid.
- If you are interested in bidding on a live auction item, we can assign you a proxy bidder at the event. Please contact Jim Thrubis at email@example.com with your desired auction item and maximum bid amount.
8:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. Main Program, featuring:
- Heartwarming patient and family stories demonstrating Angel Foundation’s impact in the cancer care community
- Vision for the future from our President, Dave Becker
- Live auction and giving opportunity—help us reach our goal of $600,000 to support local cancer patients
- Entertainment from Good For Gary
9:00 p.m. Online auction closes and Program concludes
- gift cards and certificates will be emailed if digital or mailed if hard copy to item winners
- all other items will be available for pick up at the Angel Foundation office and pick-up times will be posted on the auction website