- This event has passed.
Camp Angel – June Session
June 10 - June 11
Camp Angel is designed for children and youth (ages 6 – 18) who have or have had a parent, grandparent, or caregiver with a cancer diagnosis.
Camp Angel provides a good blend of “serious and silly”. We discuss the cancer diagnosis and connect with other kids going through a similar situation and provide a safe place where kids can be kids and have fun at summer camp. All activities are designed with a specific social intent and have a therapeutic and educational twist on them.
- Camp Angel is completely free of charge.
- There are two summer sessions: June 10-11 (2 Day Camp) and August 14-16 (3 Day Camp.) Children may only attend one camp session.
- Children ages 6-12 participate in a day camp (9:30 am-4:00 pm.)
- Youth ages 13-18 participate in an overnight camp.
- Camp is held at Camp Eden Wood in Eden Prairie.
For more detailed information, please Contact Us or call Emily at 612-627-9000 ext. 507.