With a donation to Angel Foundation, you can make a difference in the lives of local adults with cancer and their families when cancer strikes.
Angel Foundation provides emergency financial assistance for non-medical basic needs as well as education and support to individuals and their families. The generous support of our donors has allowed us to:
- Distribute over $7 million in emergency financial assistance
- Hold Camp Angel twice in the summer to serve more children and teens who have a parent with cancer with therapeutic activities
- Provide more than 1,000 AngelPacks and parent packets to families with a recent cancer diagnosis
- Offer monthly Teen Outreach events to build their strength and resilience
- Promote communication and understanding with two Education and Support Series annually
There are many opportunities to contribute — and to make a difference in many lives.
There are many ways for individuals to support local adults with cancer – Tribute giving, stock gifts, and fulfilling needs on our Wish Lists
Partnerships with businesses can help defray operational expenses for Angel Foundation through event sponsorships and program support. Volunteering is another great way for corporations to give back to the cancer community.
Monthly giving is a great way to provide ongoing support to help local adults with cancer and their families. Over the course of a year, your tax-deductible gift can do big things!
Participate in your company’s workplace giving program through monthly pre-tax payroll deductions. This is also a great way to double your gift if your employer does matching gifts!
A legacy gift ensures that Angel Foundation continues to provide crucial services to those impacted by cancer.
Do you make awesome desserts? Do you love to get your friends and family together for golf? You can turn these skills or hobbies in to fundraisers for Angel Foundation. Learn more about hosting a community fundraiser!
Provide tangible items like painting materials or stuffed animals to help Angel Foundation offset the costs of our therapeutic activities. You can donate one item or even organize a supplies drive at your office!