Angel Foundation depends on the generous support of volunteers to help fulfill program needs and are constantly humbled by the time and talent shared. As a volunteer at Angel Foundation, you can:
- Connect with people in their community
- Work with other people who are passionate about Angel Foundation’s mission
- Learn and spread the word about Angel Foundation
- Touch the lives of local families coping with cancer
- Help Angel Foundation raise funds to further promote our mission
Angel Foundation offers a variety of volunteer opportunities, encompassing everything from working directly with our Facing Cancer Together families, including Camp Angel, Teen Outreach and more, planning our fundraising events or providing day of support, and administrative support around the office.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Angel Foundation. We’re excited to get you started on the process. Please follow the steps below and don’t hesitate to reach out to our Volunteer Coordinator with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
c/o Heidi D. Johnson
1155 Centre Pointe Drive, Suite 7
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
2. Allow 1-2 weeks for processing.
4. Wait for your welcome email from our Volunteer Coordinator.
5. Read the Monthly Volunteer eNews when it arrives in your inbox. This will alert you to upcoming volunteer opportunities (amongst other information) and how to sign up!
6. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator with any questions during this process: email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Angel!