Angel Foundation depends on the generous support of volunteers to help fulfill program needs. Volunteers at Angel Foundation have the opportunity to:
- Connect with people in their community
- Work with others who are passionate about Angel Foundation’s mission
- Learn and spread the word about Angel Foundation
- Touch the lives of local families coping with cancer
- Help Angel Foundation raise funds to further promote our mission
Why I Volunteer:
Every event I’m privileged enough to volunteer for at Angel Foundation is such an amazing experience, a life-changing experience. When you volunteer, you meet some of the most unbelievably high-spirited and dedicated people ever.
At the 2013 Angel & Divas event, an incredible and energetic woman, June, told me about Kids Kamp, I said “Sign me up!”
I volunteered for the entire three days of camp and two overnights. When I tell people about the camp, it starts out the same way every time (with the biggest smile), “WOW, it’s a truly amazing life-changing experience…”
I still wear the bracelet volunteers received at Kamp on my wrist three weeks later as a constant reminder of all the great people I meet when I volunteer! I love telling everyone I talk to how incredible the people, the stories, the staff, the volunteers and the foundation is and to become a volunteer today.
-Jeremy, Angel Foundation volunteer