Eight Ideas for a Weekend With Angel
Happy Friday! What are your weekend plans? Angel friends often ask us how they can help. So if you’re in the mood to give back while having fun doing it this weekend, here are a few ways to keep Angel top of mind:
1. Spend the day at Renaissance Festival of Minnesota, and make a wish at the wishing well. All proceeds at the well this season at fest go to Angel Foundation.
2. Going out to dinner? Opt to skip dessert and instead use that money to text to give $10 to Angel Foundation: Simply text the word ANGEL to 20222 to give $10 instantly.
3. Stay home and have a barbecue, using a bottle of Rudolphs Bar-B-Que sauce. In fact, use two bottles! A portion of proceeds from every bottle sold this year go to Angel Foundation! https://mnangel.org/rudolphsbarbquegivesbacktoangelfoundation
4. Take a cancer survivor to Becoming Well Within at the Prom Center, a day of inspiration, laughter and learning for cancer survivors and those who love them. https://mnangel.org/events/item/80
5. Attend the Spencer Dahl Memorial Golf Tournament Sept. 14 in Lakeville. Proceeds benefit Angel Foundation. https://mnangel.org/events/item/86
6. In the mood for online shopping? Order one of the beautiful ceramic angels by 4 Angels Creations, made specially for us by local ceramic artist Nina Guertin. A portion of proceeds from the sale of each angel on our website go to Angel Foundation: https://mnangel.org/store/item/2
7. Make plans for future shopping: Mark your calendar for the spectacular Angel’s Attic Oct. 12-16 in Plymouth: https://mnangel.org/events/item/79
8. Make a date for a girlfriends night out: Register for Angels & Divas, our fabulous runway fashion show, Oct. 3 at the Graves 601: https://mnangel.org/events/item/52
Whatever your plans, have a wonderful weekend. Thank you for helping us make a difference in the lives of adults with cancer and their families.