Eight Ways to Help
Angel Foundation is grateful to have a wealth of wonderful supporters. If you’re looking for a way to help, here are a few ideas:
1. Attend a special event. Raising money for adults with cancer and their families is not only important work, but can be great fun! Make plans to come to our next Angel Foundation fundraising special event: July 28, Angel & Eagles Golf Classic at Minnesota Valley Country Club, Bloomington; Sept. 18, Angel & Divas fashion and shopping event at A’BULAE, St. Paul; and Jan. 31, 2015, Angel Gala, Hilton Minneapolis.
2. Donate. We offer many ways to support our work. Contact Linne Lemke, firstname.lastname@example.org or (612) 627-9000 ext. 512 for ideas or more information.
3. Attend a community fundraiser. We are fortunate to have creative thinkers and doers throughout the community who cook up their own ideas for raising funds for Angel Foundation. Upcoming summer events include a golf tournament, a bike race, a concert, an art show and a skydiving event. Visit our community fundraiser page to make your plans.
4. Host your own fundraiser. The sky’s the limit! We have artists making beautiful products to generate funds for Angel. Rudolphs BBQ contributed a portion of sales from their bottled sauces to Angel Foundation. Others have hosted fashion shows, walks and performances to raise money for the families facing cancer we serve. We’d love to hear your ideas. Contact Sarah Tower, email@example.com or (612) 627-9000 ext. 508.
5. Volunteer. Our events and programs couldn’t happen without our devoted volunteers. To volunteer at an Angel Foundation event or for other important work, go to our volunteer page or contact Natalie Smoliak, firstname.lastname@example.org or (612) 627-9000 ext. 509.
6. Shop. Yes, shop! Need a new hat or T-shirt? Make it Angel Foundation apparel. Would you like to give the gift of a beautiful ceramic angel by a talented local artist? Check out other options on our online store.
7. Then shop some more. Do you shop on Amazon? Next time you do, think of Angel Foundation. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Support Angel Foundation at no cost to you by by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com. On your first visit, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Then every eligible purchase you make on AmazonSmile will result in a donation.
8. Spread the word. Tell your networks about Angel Foundation and make sure that the next time cancer strikes, they know where to turn for help. If you’d like someone to speak to your group, contact Sarah Tower, email@example.com or (612) 627-9000 ext. 508.