Adult and Family Programs
At Angel Foundation, we know that a cancer diagnosis affects the entire network around that person. That’s why our Adult & Family Programs ~ Facing Cancer Together provides a variety of free, kid-friendly activities and resources that teach healthy communication and coping skills in a fun, age-appropriate, and hands-on way.
- Activities are available to your family even if you’re not currently in active treatment.
- In addition to our free programs, we always welcome calls from caregivers so we can help you manage difficult conversations and specific situations.
The Making Memories Program provides opportunities to spend quality time together when a caregiver is impacted by cancer.
- Making Memories connects families to donated tickets to sporting events, theater productions, and other fun activities, and allows greater flexibility around times and locations.
- Be sure to click on the event calendar to see what we have scheduled!
Sign up for a program today and meet other families just like yours! Join our Adult & Family Programs ~ Facing Cancer Together program by filling out our general application form or contacting us at (612) 627-9000.
It is almost time for Camp Angel! We have two opportunities in summer of 2022.
Family Camp Angel Day
- Camp Angel Day is for the whole family to attend!
- Provides a day of peer support and therapeutic activities for families who have a caregiver impacted by cancer.
Camp Angel – August 10th – 12th
To register for Camp Angel, call Alli Midwinter, Adult & Family Program Manager, at 612-627-9000 ext. 509 or at email@example.com
This traditional summer day camp experience provides three days of “serious and silly” for children, preteens, and teens who have or have had a loved one or caregiver with cancer.
- Please note that we do not have an overnight option this year.
You can download our camp flyer here.