GENERAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Below are the general requirements applicable to both of our Financial Services offerings:
- Over 18 years of age.
- Cancer diagnosis.
- In active treatment (bone marrow transplant, chemotherapy, clinical trials, hormone therapy, hospice, immunotherapy, palliative care, radiation, or surgery with a recovery time in excess of four weeks.)
- Meet the financial guidelines set by Angel Foundation™.
- Living in or treated in our Minnesota service area (Anoka, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Isanti, Olmsted, Ramsey, Scott, Sherburne, St. Louis, Washington, or Wright Counties) or St. Croix County in Wisconsin.
EMERGENCY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE (EFA)
We provide emergency financial assistance for non-medical expenses, so you can focus on your treatment, self-care, and healing.
Who is eligible to receive financial assistance from Angel Foundation™?
- General eligibility requirements listed above
- Those who have never received a general financial assistance grant (eligible once per lifetime)
FINANCIAL CANCER CARE (FCC)
Financial Cancer Care is designed to help patients impacted by cancer manage finances through virtual workshops and one-on-one planning with a Social Worker and a Pro Bono Certified Financial Planner™.
Who is eligible for Angel Foundation’s™ Financial Cancer Care program?
|For patients or family members to register for the FCC workshop:
- Patient is 18 years of age or older
- Patient is living or receiving cancer treatment in our 14-county service area
- Patient has received treatment for cancer within the last two years
|To meet one-on-one with a CFP:
- Patient meets all FCC Workshop criteria
- Patient is financially independent
- Patient is not currently working with a Financial Planner